God is doing a Quick Work
Be Bold & Embrace This New Season
Are you teetering (trembling, wavering in two minds) at the threshold (edge, verge of your breakthrough or Promised Land?)...your in a new season? Could be you are 'feeling' more fear than trust right now. You must learn to embrace every change of season with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. When you begin to view these *Seasons of Change (*transitions) from God's perspective, these new POSSIBILITIES (that looks threatening, fearsome & dangerous) can very well be your DOORWAY to an exciting DESTINY for you. So, be BOLD & embrace THIS NEW SEASON....
I pray that you will have the courage to make *changes (in your intrinsic Makeup) & *Challenge *convention in TOTAL *OBEDIENCE TO OUR GOD OF ALL SEASONS...
Lost Opportunity is the Sacrifice of Destiny....
By: Dr Myles Monroe: THE LORD HAS EXPANDED THIS MESSAGE FOR ME WHICH I'VE ADDED...
One of the greatest tragedies of life that I've come to realize through my years of experiences & learning from the lives and biographies of others is that only a small percentage of people confronts change effectively. Some dread change, while others refuse to accept it! Many allow themselves to become victims of change!
Throughout history we see the *principle of *Seasons and *Times which is the *sudden *unfolding of *God's PROVIDENTIAL WILL.
There is a *time for everything, & a *season for *every *activity under Heaven. (Ecc 3:1)
Here are some common responses to change:
•you can prepare for change,
•despise or ignore change,
•you can resist change or;
•you can accept and adjust to change or •initiate & manage change. The term Season in this context is an indication of Change.
In essence, God's *purposes & *activities are *designed for *Seasons of Change. Simply put, we live in Seasons that are subject to Change. By CHANGE in this context, I am referring to a SIGNIFICANT SHIFT taking place in your situation & circumstances.
Seasons of Change are INESCAPABLE. No matter where you live, no matter your race or ethnicity, your language, no matter your *attitude or *disposition, EVENTUALLY Change will affect you.
•CHANGE = crossroads, *TRANSITION (INTO A NEW SEASON- THE PREPARATION/TRANSFORMATION=REGENERATION INTO HOLINESS GOD' DNA OF YOUR SOUL=your Thinking, your speech, your emotions, your imagination, your moods, your behaviour, conducts ) BEFORE THAT SEASON BEGINS, these crossroads are junctures, *points at which IMPORTANT DECISIONS/CHOICES has to be made....IN AGREEMENT AND ALIGNMENT WITH GOD'S PERFECT WILL FOR YOU.
Season, even though seeming threatening, is an OPPORTUNE TIME, FAVOURABLE TIME, SUITABLE TIME, ADVANTAGEOUS TIME, DIVINE DEFINING MOMENT, TURNING POINT, KAIROS MOMENTS....and it does not depend upon whether you have money or not! What is God instructing you to do or go...JUST DO IT!!!!!!...GOD IS INSTRUCTING HIS NEW CREATION NEW YOU ON THE INSIDE WITH HIM...SO RISE UP ABOVE YOUR HUMUS REASONING AND CONFLICTING IDEAS AND ACT, MOVE, DO IT!
IT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU THAT MATTERS; BUT HOW YOU *RESPOND TO THESE EVENTS.
Pro-active people makes things happen! * pro-active describes, one tending to initiate change rather than *emotionally reacting to events!...NEVER ALLOW YOUR PHYSICAL SITUATION OR CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND YOU OR YOUR FALLEN EMOTIONS OR EGO TO STOP YOU FROM DOING WHAT GOD IS INSTRUCTING YOU TO DO. IT'S TIME TO RISE UP ABOVE ALL OF THAT AND BEGIN TO LIVE SUPERNATURALLY! SUPERNATURALLY, BEING LED BY GOD...YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL...Father please open their ears and eyes to hear what YOU have sent us to reveal to them, YOUR Sons and Daughters in their/ our FINEST HOUR. AMEN.
SPIRITUALLY hard-working, SPIRITUALLY ASSERTIVE, SPIRITUALLY on the move, SPIRITUALLY devoted,
SPIRITUALLY BOLD - ELIJAH'S BOLDNESS, and
•Respond means, what positive productive action are you taking...
Change will happen with or without you whether you approve or disapprove.
Change affects everyone. Even if you refuse to change, change will change you. Change will happen to you, with you, around you & with or without you. A new season of change will prove difficult for many. Why? Because nothing is more secure than the familiar. Being creatures of habit, we dread the thought of change. Nothing can stop a change...A New Season OR NEW ERA!
The Power that controls a season is beyond our comprehension & defies our logic. Despite the fact that we possess free will, it is limited to THE SOVEREIGN PURPOSES OF GOD.
Many are the plans in a mans heart, but it is The Lord's purpose that prevails...(Prv 19:21)
None of our crying, praying, binding, loosing, anger, EMOTIONAL. TANTRUMS or plans can stop the Season of God's SOVEREIGN Purpose at His *Predetermined *JUNCTURES in our journey through life. I have come to discover that the beginning and ending of a Season IS NOT DETERMINED BY US but by GOD'S Sovereign Agenda!
The Lord Almighty has purposed, & who can thwart Him...(Isa 14:27)
Seasons cannot be resisted. If anyone resists or fights a season from God, it will destroy him/her-them. I HOPE YOU HEARD THAT BECAUSE THIS IS LAW.
GOD'S SOVEREIGN Seasons Of Change are no respecter of persons. Why? Because these inevitable Seasons do not regard rank. No matter who you are, these changing season do not care about your title, accomplishments, or past positions. *You MUST SUBMIT/SURRENDER HUMBLY to what God is doing & where He is leading you. SEASONS DEMANDS SUBMISSION.
Seasons are not subjected to permission. Some believe they can determine, dictate, & *manipulate God's Sovereign Will. We must understand & accept that these seasons are controlled by God.
These Seasons will bring about changes that we cannot control.
IS CHANGE HAPPENING TO YOU?
When change occurs, many people initially experience confusion, fear, desperation, & anger! If we are to benefit from change, we must understand our role in the *process of change. What must you do if you are being pulled by the tide of *TRANSITION.
1. Do not PRETEND that change is not happening. When change threatens our comfort & security, we are tempted to retreat into a world of denial. You must seek to understand change, accept it's reality, & commit to fulfilling the new role it's demanding from you.
2. Do not be angry at change. Nothing is as immobilising as an *angry spirit influencing your emotions - physic reasoning, and imagination. •It produces irrational debilitating behaviour & self-destructive decisions. <PLEASE NOTE> •The *lust of your past can tend to make the prospects of a new future unsettling, causing you *to *attack rather than embrace and Submit willingly to the potential=power of God's promise....THE MOVING OR SHIFTING OF HIS SPIRIT.
3. Do Not DEFY Seasons of Change.
•VIP - In an attempt to protect our fragile sense of importance, security & significance, we often retreat into a world of our own making rather than accept the reality. We must adopt to the Sovereign Changes of God during these Seasons & participate in the *Transition *Process(within our minds, emotion, will, attitudes, conducts, *thinking, imaginations, *tone of voice and approach instead of Fighting The Hand of God!
4. Do not be Idle (lackadaisical, lethargic, passive ) to change. We can be tempted to withdraw from ACTIVE participation in the purpose of God as a way of expressing dissatisfaction with HIS SOVEREIGN WILL. *This DEADLY ATTITUDE OF DEFIANCE is one that says, •"If I am not in charge & in control, •then I will not get involved." This •immature & fatalistic mentality •reduces one to becoming a part of the problem rather than a •FORCE of Provisions in God's plan. It is essential that we all find our place in God's program & fulfill our purpose no matter what the New Role may be.
5. Do Not Be Unprepared For Change. God always demands preparation (OR DRESS REHEARSALS BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT) for impending change. This is because He is Omniscient. He holds your future & in the interim, He will be *orchestrating and *ordering your *preparation for the roles you will be required to play. We must understand that like the children of Israel in Moses' Season of their Deliverance - Sanctification - Consecration and Purification, *being *chosen does not prepare you for the choice. You must prepare yourself... always! Remember that the children of Israel did not enter The promised because they were not prepared to leave the mentality of Egypt...THEY REFUSED TO START FUNCTIONING BY FAITH....THEY REFUSED TO SUBMIT TO BEING LED BY GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN THEM...THEIR DISOBEDIENCE CAUSED THEIR DOWNFALL!
Improve your skills. Pursue the necessary study plus *training for your role in the next season! Seasons do not guarantee success..they simply guarantee change...
6. Do Not Boast in your Season. The Israelites interpreted their being chosen by God to mean that they were superior to those for whom they were chosen to serve. God Chose them as a nation unto Himself so they could show the other nations The TRUE GOD. We must not consider our season as an opportunity for revenge, spite, or superiority. Just as the stewards of the past failed in many ways to fulfill their purpose, we too could be replaced by the next generation. Let •humility, understanding, & *compassion be your trademark....PURE HANDS AND CLEAN HEART IS THE CRITERIA.
Remember that whatever God calls for, He provides for. God has given you HIS SPIRITUAL potentials, abilities, gifts, & talents to manage the responsibilities of your season. DO NOT DOUBT YOUR CALL! DO NOT SHRINK FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY! Rise to the task knowing that you have been constructed & designed for this moment! HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE POWER OF GOD'S SPIRIT WITHIN YOU IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH AWARENESS AND BEGIN TO FUNCTION, MOVE, STAND UP IN THE NEW CREATION YOU!
If your Season of Change is upon you, you must respond submissively! What you decide will be a testimony to your children & the generation to come.
I pray that you accept the reality of your Season of Change, adapt to the demands and Commit to your new role; being always mindful that your season will not last forever.
GO FOR IT!!!
ACCOMPLISH THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
PROVE THAT YOU ARE CHOSEN BY GOD AND THAT YOU ARE HIS SON OR DAUGHTER....ONE OF HIS NEW CREATION GLORIFIED OFFSPRING'S!
Learn With Us - hear from the Prophetess
Here you can take advantage of our blog posts or purchase some of the lessons from the Prophetess. You will be able to listen to an excerpt of the lessons for free before deciding whether to download the whole teaching.
Recent Blog Posts
Latest Products Added
Verse of the day